How Long will it take for my order to ship?
- All orders are shipped via USPS and take approximately 7-10 business days from the day you place your order.
- Please make sure that you have given your correct shipping address when ordering
- Items can be shipped as gifts to whomever you please when noted in your order
- Shipping times increase around federal holidays due to backup
- Email Jamie@meanderink.com if you have specific requests
What is your return policy?
- I want you to be happy with everything I've made you. Please let me know if you are dissatisfied in any way and we will discuss refund or exchange options depending on the product. If not a custom order, a refund may be issued for unused products within 30 days of purchase.
My product arrived Damaged, what do I do?
- I am so sorry! I feel awful and don't wish that upon anyone. Please snap a photo of the product and email it to Jamie@meanderink.com. I'll take a look and issue an exchange or a refund, whichever you prefer.
Who made this stuff?
- All products are illustrated by hand by Jamie Letourneau and reprinted by the fabulous team at PaperJam Press in Portland, Oregon
- Jamie is available for custom illustrations, logos, editorials, and children's books
- For custom inquiries please email Jamie@meanderink.com or go straight to the contact page.
What about Wholesale?
- I'm into it and looking to grow!
- Please email email@example.com, let me know your store and location, what you are interested in carrying, and how you heard about me. I'll get back to you within a few days with more info!
Where can I find you in stores?
- You can find us at Madehere PDX in downtown Portland, at Upper Left Roasters in Southeast Portland, and at occasional pop-up shops.
- Follow along on Instagram for updates on Meander Ink
- All artwork is owned by Jamie Letourneau and may not be reproduced or manipulated
- Products are for personal use only and not for commercial use or resale